Get your NCB Mortgage today! |
Buying a home is an important milestone in anyone's life. At NCB, we understand how important home ownership is to you and would like to help you open the door to your own home.
Let NCB guide you on your journey home.
The processes involved in purchasing a house can seem overwhelming, but we will take the time to ensure you understand all the details. We make owning your own home easier and more affordable with rates as low as 9.5%.
- We provide up to 90% financing* for both first time homebuyers and persons buying for investment purposes.
- We lend from a minimum of J$1,000,000 to a maximum of J$40,000,000, where the primary residence held is used as security. We also lend up to J$30,000,000 where the residential property used as security is not the primary residence.
- You will have a maximum of 30 years to repay your mortgage. Actual repayment period is determined by the number of years before you reach retirement (age 65).
Mission (almost) accomplished
When applying for your NCB Mortgage, here are some of the documents you will be required to provide in addition to the loan application form:
- An Official Valuation report (not older than 12 months). If necessary, we would be happy to provide you with a listing of approved valuators.
- Land Surveyor's report (not older than 12 months).
- Evidence that payment of taxes and utilities are current (if applicable).
- Invoice or account statements to substantiate the use of loan funds.
- Property Inspection Form
- Proof of Income
- Signed Sale Agreement
Find out how we can help you open the door to your own home...
Call our customer care centre to learn more or visit your nearest branch to apply
NCB Mortgage Calculator
NCB Mortgage FAQs
NCB Mortgage List of Valuators
For more information,
Call our Customer Care Center at 1-888-NCB-FIRST (1-888-622-3477)
Visit your nearest branch of NCB.