NCB Card Services issued Jamaica's first and only local credit card - Keycard, in April 1981. Keycard, our flagship card, accounts for over 30% of merchant sales and has become "the way to pay in J.A."
We provide a wide range of cardholder and merchant services to targeted markets, profitably, competitively and efficiently, utilizing varying delivery channels including the branch network.
Our card products are designed to meet international standards and are able to access both local and international networks. We have the largest cardholder and merchant base in Jamaica and service all major international brands such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners' Club and Japan Credit Bureau.
With the advent of globalization and the advancement in technology, NCB has led the way in electronic delivery services and to this end has achieved a number of firsts:
- 1st to the market with ABMs
- 1st to the market with credit cards
- 1st international credit card
- 1st to the market with Stored Value Card
- 1st to the market with Point Of Sale Machines
We are the lead acquirers in the Multilink system of 7 member institutions, accounting for approximately
- 40% of all Multilink based ABM transactions and
- 79% of all Multilink POS transactions.
Today we boast :
- Approximately 75% market share in the bankcard acquiring business
- Approximately 73% market share of merchants.
Contact NCB Card Centre via our Customer Call Centre: