Knowledge is an important part of banking. Customers with facts are often financially sound. NCB is committed to ensuring that you remain fit financially. Below are ways to utilize our products and services to avoid some of the associated fees:
USE our ABMS and POS to get the benefits of Midas Plus
Note: Savings Account holders will receive half yearly statements instead of passbooks
You can reduce interest charges on your credit card by:
- Paying your balance in full every month before the payment due date.
- Paying more than the minimum amount as over time you will pay less interest and be able to pay off your balance faster.
- Getting the facts before you conduct a transaction such as a cash advance.
- Setting Reminders for when your payments are due.
- Using Internet Banking to manage your finances especially paying and checking credit card bills and payments.
You can reduce your fees by Budgeting.