At NCB, our aim is to constantly and consistenly delight our customers and exceed their expectations. This is embedded in our Customer Service Motto, "Quality our Focus.. Serving our Pleasure".
Our Core Values provide the standard for the banking services team and sets the stage for our customers' experience. This means that we:
- put your interests first
- listen to you and try to understand your needs
- answer your questions promptly
- seek continuous improvement in service delivery.
We want to provide you with high quality services that compare to the best internationally and locally. Through our commitment to efficiency, we also aim to bring you excellent value for money.
Customer Satisfaction Commitment
- It is our aim to ensure that our service standards are adhered to at all times.
- We value your opinion and encourage you to provide feedback so we can improve our service.
- We will answer and resolve all customer complaints in a timely manner and keep you informed throughout the process.
- All service requests or complaints received via correspondence should be acknowledged within 24 hours (once a contact number is provided)
- All service requests or complaints received via telephone, face-to-face and correspondence should be resolved within 3 business days
- Where service requests cannot be resolved within 3 business days, you will be advised by telephone or mail, of the time frame within which the query or request requiring further research will be addressed – this time frame being no more than 10 business days.
- Customers should be comfortable dealing with any of several employees to handle service requests
- Customers should expect friendliness and efficiency at all times.
- All calls should be answered promptly with the employee thanking the customer for calling, identifying the branch/unit, stating his/her name and offering assistance.
- The employee receiving your call should take responsibility for satisfying your request
- All messages requiring a return call by the owner of the voicemail box should be acknowledged within 1 business day.
- Our customers should be greeted warmly and offered prompt assistance within 5 minutes of entering an NCB Unit.
- Where possible, our customers should receive full, undivided attention and their service request completed within 30 minutes.
What will we do to put things right?
- We aim to resolve complaints immediately. Where this is not possible, we will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours once a contact number is provided.
- We will examine how we may improve our service to you so as to avoid a recurrence
- We will inform you of the outcome of our investigation and the appropriate redress undertaken.
We want to do better
We know there is always room for improvement and that we can always do better. That's why we:
We believe it is important to listen to your views - it enables us to provide you with high quality service.
We want to hear from you if you are dissatisfied or have received excellent service. Share your experience with us. We will always endeavour to address service gaps in order to improve our service to you.
There are several ways you can provide feedback on our service:
- Phone at
- 1-888-NCB-FIRST (1-888-622-3477) - Jamaica
- 1-866-NCB-FIRST (1-866-622-3477) - USA, CANADA & the Caribbean.
- 0-800-032-2973 (regular charges apply)
- Completing our feedback form available in our branches
- Speaking with a member of management or one of our service representatives within our branches
For more...see our Customer Service Charter