Deposit & Investment Services
Business Current Account
An effective means of managing your financial transactions which
is critical when running a business.
- An easy way of maintaining records of all financial transactions.
- Statements are available daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Personalized cheque leaves.
- Overdraft Services
- Allows short-term borrowing on Current Accounts.
Regular Savings Account
Earn a steady rate of return with this traditional savings account and have your cash easily accessible for your operating needs.
- Interest calculated on minimum monthly balance, paid twice yearly (May and November)
Foreign Currency Accounts
Keep your hard currency, including US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Pound Sterling & Euros in a savings account that offers you easy access to the funds. This account is also ideal for card merchants who process international currencies.
- Ability to deposit foreign currency cheques
- Easy access to your foreign currency
- Manage letters of credit (LCs) and bills for collections (BCs)
Certificates of Deposits
If you do not need immediate access to your funds, a Certificate of Deposit offers a safe option to earning a higher interest rate available in both Jamaican and foreign currencies.
- Earn a higher rate
- Guaranteed rate of return
- Invest for 30 days to 1 year