What Information Do You Need To Provide?
The standard information required to support financing requests are outlined below, however, additional information may be required subject to the specifics of any given project.
- Company constitutional and KYC documents
Certificate of Incorporation, Registration, Articles of Incorporation, Particulars of Directors etc. TRN, Valid Tax Compliance Certificate, Letter of Good Standing
- Last three years' Audited FInancial Statemetns and year-to-date Management Accounts
- Cash Flow Projection for duration of loan, with explanatory notes and underlying assumptions
- Aged listings of payables and receivables
- Last 12 months' bank statements (if not currently an NCB customer)
- Credit Reports(s)
- Business Plan with detailed assumptions
Strategy; Value proposition/value drivers; Organizational and Management Structure; products and Services; Markets Served and Marketing Plan; Competitive landscape; Operations.
- Outline of Financing Request
Details of the project costs and manner in which to be funded (debt, equity, other) supported by costings/contracts/invoices to substatiate request.
- Proposed Collateral Security
Details of collateral to be offered in support of the loan along with evidence of value and ownership.