What Information Do I Need To Provide?
The standard information required to support financing requests are outlined below, however, additional information may be required subject to the specifics of any given project.
- Company constitutional and KYC documents
Certificate of Incorporation, Registration, Articles of Incorporation, Particulars of Directors etc. TRN, Valid Tax Compliance Certificate, Letter of Good Standing
- Last three years' Audited FInancial Statemetns and year-to-date Management Accounts
- Cash Flow Projection for duration of loan, with explanatory notes and underlying assumptions
- Aged listings of payables and receivables
- Last 12 months' bank statements (if not currently an NCB customer
- Credit Reports(s)
- Business Plan with detailed assumptions
Strategy; Value proposition/value drivers; Organizational and Management Structure; products and Services; Markets Served and Marketing Plan; Competitive landscape; Operations.
- Outline of Financing Request
Details of the project costs and manner in which to be funded (debt, equity, other) supported by costings/contracts/invoices to substatiate request.
- Proposed Collateral Security
Details of collateral to be offered in support of the loan along with evidence of value and ownership.